Winners for Monday 3/17: Christina Y and Darcus – enter again tomorrow for your chance to win – 2 winners each day!
The 2014 Shrine Circus is coming to the Dr. Pepper Arena beginning next week, 3/26-3/30! International performers from 15+ countries will be performing in Frisco.
We will be giving away TWO family 4-packs to our MyDFWMommy readers each day this week – that’s 5 days of giveaways, 2 winners per day!
The Shrine Circus is the only interactive circus in the world! The audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for their famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet the performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
Slated to appear are:
* Giancarlo’s Tigers, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Giancarlo impressively interacts with the Dyanamic Tigers and Liger as they perform magnificent feats!
* Priceless Pachyderms, trained by Larry Carden. Dancing elephants perform precision feats with our Gagnam style dancers featuring Bo, a one of a kind elephant who loves to show his talents!
* Baby Bo. Our Ragtag Rascal Rambunctiously Ramblin’ Round the Rings Raising a Ruckus!
* Guiming Meng. Our talented guest from China entertains with his unique balancing act!
* Extreme Circus Riders. Not for the faint of heart, fast paced, highly energized two and four wheeled sensations!
* Gabby. His crazy antics and wacky charm will tickle your fancy and win your heart! This Dippy Diplomat of Dynamic Delight will bring laughter and joy to everyone!
* The Human Cannonball. World Record Holder, David Smith, Jr. is blasted from the
booming barrel, soaring freestyle to his destination!
Ticket prices are $22 for end zone seating. Premium bowl seats are available at $28.
Spectacular seats are $34. Ringmaster seats are available at $40. Buy one adult ticket, get one child ticket (BOGO) coupons are available for end zone seating as well as 50%: upgrade prices for premium bowl and spectacular seating. Details are available on the website. Children who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday are free, but must
sit in a parent’s lap. Tickets may be purchased at the box office or online.
Show times for the Hella Shrine Circus at the Dr Pepper Arena are as follows:
3/26 (Wednesday) 7:00 pm, 3/27 (Thursday) 7:00 pm, 3/28 (Friday) @ 10:00 am and 7:30 pm., 3/29 (Saturday) @ 11:00 am, 3:00 and 7:30 pm, 3/30 (Sunday) @ 10:30 am, 2:30 and 6:30 pm.
Gates open one hour prior to show times.
We’d love to give 2 of our MyDFWMommy readers each a family 4-pack of tickets to the Circus! To enter, tell us what your most excited about seeing! We’ll announce a winner TONIGHT (3/17)!