Humperdinks, established right here in Dallas 38 years ago, has recently partnered with Medical City Children’s Hospital to offer a new Kid Fit Menu! These kids meals include a beverage, apple appetizer, entrée, side and dessert for only $4.99. Plus, at the Addison Humperdinks only, Kids eat for $1 from their Kids Menu w/Purchase of an Adult Meal!
Kids are ALWAYS welcome at Humperdinks! Books & games are available at the host stand for families. Plus, upon request, all kids’ meal can be cut into small bites or in half!
Step stools are located in the bathrooms for little ones to wash their hands and baby changing stations are in both men’s & ladies rooms.
Humperdinks is also a great place to hold a fundraiser for all groups, sports team, schools, churches, boy & girl scouts, boy & girls clubs!
My kids love going to Humperdinks! We love to sit on the patio outside at the Addison location (especially on Saturdays and Sundays – not only do we watch the games on the large TV’s, I personally love the brunch menu items!)
Several times, we’ve gone the Texas Ranger games, eaten first at the Arlington Humperdinks, left our car at the restaurant and caught a shuttle straight to the front gate of the ballpark for just $10 a carload (4 ppl). It’s super convenient!
Humperdinks is now featuring their Backyard BBQ Menu, featuring “Fall Off The Bone” BBQ Baby Back Ribs, BBQ Beef Brisket Platter & Sandwich, Smoke BBQ Sausage Platter & Sandwich, Pull Pork Tacos, Pork Stack Sandwich, Texas BBQ Feast, Roasted Jalapeño Bacon Burger & BBQ Jucy Lucy Burger!
Did you know?
* Over 90% of their menu is made from scratch home style cooking, using locally sourced Texas produce & fruits (Hardies), fresh breads & buns (La Spiga & Texas Twist Bakeries – Addison, TX), Blue Bell Ice Cream, Goldin Pickles (Dallas, TX), Luna Tortilla (Dallas, TX), Fresh Pasta Delight (Dallas, TX), Kuby Sausage House (Highland Park)
* They welcome large parties of any size (walk-in or reservations), have private & semi-private banquet rooms & we cater offsite…perfect for after sport meets, games, school & church events.
* Humperdinks offers a 3-Course Prix Fixe Mimosa Brunch Special $19.99 Every Weekend, includes Coffee & Juice or Mimosa, Fresh Seasonal Fruit & House-made Cinnamon Roll, Entrée w/home-style potatoes, Dessert Choice, (2) Ice Cream Cupcakes, (2) Mousse Treats or Personal Bread Pudding.
* Humperdinks offers a Lighter Entrée menu for adults – entrées under 550 calories, low carb entrées & gluten free, even offer organic gluten free hamburger bun (Local Oven Carrolton, TX)
* 120’ Projection TV’s & over 40 HD TV’s at every location
* Covered Patios at our Addison, NW Hwy & Arlington location
* Arlington location is walking distance from Six Flags (right across the street), 1 mile from the Ball Park & 1.5 from AT&T Stadium. They have free parking and a shuttle to all AT&T Stadium events ($10.00 per person round trip) & most of Texas Ranger games ($10.00 carload up to 4 ppl).
* Join the MVP club and get a free meal and another on yur birthday and anniversary of signing up in the club!
We’d love to give 2 of our MyDFWMommy readers a $25 gift card to enjoy Humperdinks delicious food! To enter, tell us why you’d love to visit Humperdinks! We’ll announce a winner on Friday, 7/25.