D202- ECZEMA STUDY
Stephens and Associates is conducting a 3-week clinical trial in order to evaluate changes in the skin microbiome with use of topical lotions over 14 days in subjects with mild to moderate eczema that experienced a recent itch flare up
You may be eligible to participate in our upcoming study if you:
· Are male or female aged 16-50 years old and in general good health
· Have mild-moderate eczema with at least 1 active lesion AND have experienced a recent “itch” flare up
· Are experiencing pre-flare up symptoms at the 1st clinic visit
· Are willing to stop use of any moisturizer on your face and body 3 days before the 1st clinic visit
· Are not using oral or topical corticosteroid medication.
Qualified subject may be compensated up to $200.00 for time and travel
To be considered for this study, you MUST be pre-screened by a Stephens’ recruiter. REFERENCE STUDY D202 when contacting a recruiter.
Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D202.
New participant, please visit www.newstudy.info, click REGISTER to get in the database first.
Register at www.Stephens-Associates.com
Under PARTICIPATE IN STUDY
1801 N. Glenville, Suite 200 Richardson, TX
D057- FACIAL TONING DEVICE STUDY
Stephens is conducting an 8-week clinical research study for a Facial Toning Device and Conductive Gel when used by Asian and White women with mild to moderate sagging along the cheek and jawline, fine lines and wrinkles and rough texture over the course of 8 weeks.
Read the rest of this entry »