1.D219- LED TREATMENT STUDY
PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY!
SEEKING CAUCASIAN WOMEN AGED 35-55 YEARS
Stephens is conducting an 18-week clinical research study to assess the ability of a low level light therapy LED device to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area and to evaluate collagen changes in the skin.
You may be eligible to participate in our upcoming study if:
- You are a Caucasian female, 35-55 years old, and in general good health
- Fitzpatrick Skin Type II (having fair white skin; always sunburns and tans minimally or with difficulty)
- You have moderate fine lines and wrinkles around your eye area
This research study requires:
- Up to 41 visits to the clinic. Includes Monday, Wednesday, Friday visits to the clinic for 12 weeks
Upon successful completion of the study, you will receive compensation up to $850 or $1075.
*First time participant? Visit us at www.newstudy.info, click “JOIN US” to register as a new study panelist and then email your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info referencing D219.
*Already registered? Contact Joanne Luu, Reference D219.
*All interested participants will be screened to see if they pre-qualify for study participation
Stephens & Associates is a local research company specializing in testing cosmetics, personal care products, and pharmaceuticals.
2.D004- DENTAL SAFETY STUDY
Do you have dentures or braces? Fillings or crowns?
Find yourself clenching or grinding your teeth?
Stephens is conducting a clinical trial to investigate the tolerance of a hand held ultrasound device when used by men and women with 1 or more dental conditions over the course of 2 weeks.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
· Are male or female aged 30-65 years old
· Have at least 1 of the listed dental conditions: Metal filling, composite filling, gingivitis, periodontitis, implant, crown (porcelain or gold), veneer, bridge, braces (plastic or metal), expanders, full or partial dentures (metal and non-metal), or clench and grind teeth.
Upon successful completion of the study, you will receive compensation up to $240.00.
To be considered, contact a Stephens’ recruiter to be screened and pre-qualify for study participation. [Reference study: D004]
Please send email to: Joanne@newstudy.info, reference study D004.
If you are new Participant, Please make sure to register at www.newstudy.info, click JOIN US to get in the database.
REGISTER WITH STEPHENS TODAY @ www.stephens-associates.com!
1801 N. Glenville Rd, Ste 200
Richardson, TX 75081
All panelists’ information is held in strict confidence ♦ Panelists’ information may be added to a centralized database
**Recruiter may have a separate database from Stephens**
D233- ANTI AGING STUDY FOR FEMALE AGE 60-84
Beauty has no age limit
Stephens & Associates is conducting a research study to assess an anti-aging serum over the course of 8 weeks
You MAY be an eligible participant in our upcoming study if you:
- Are a Caucasian female, aged 60-84 years and in generally good health.
- Have moderate to severe overall facial photodamage (characterized by fine lines, wrinkles, facial sagging, and hyperpigmentation)
- Normal facial skin type
- Are willing to undergo a 5-day washout of any moisturizing products prior to your 1st visit.
Upon successful completion of the study, you will receive compensation up to $180.00
Read the rest of this entry »