The 2015 Stock Show and Rodeo is going on now and runs through 2/7. The Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo includes everything from musical acts, livestock shows, a petting zoo and other family friendly exhibits.
Each day there is a new line up of exciting activities to take part in! Head over here to check out the schedule.
A huge thank you to Frugal in Fort Worth who put together a big list of ways to save on rodeo tickets and/or grounds admission to the 2015 Fort Worth Stock Show:
* Buy 1 Get One FREE Rodeo Ticket Coupons ~ Download a Buy One Get One FREE Rodeo Admission coupon here. This voucher is valid for up to 4 tickets (Buy 1, get 1 FREE ~ or ~ Buy 2 get 2 FREE) and availability is limited for promotion tickets, dates and times listed. Follow the instructions on the coupon to redeem your coupon and receive your free BOGO tickets. **Call before using this coupon, to make sure your desired rodeo performance date is still available.
* Fort Worth Star Telegram Press Pass Savings, up to 50% OFF Stock Show Admission or Rodeo Tickets ~ Present your valid FW Star-Telegram Press Pass when purchasing general grounds admission or rodeo tickets to get the following savings (Limit 4 discounts per Press Pass)
Press Pass Discounts:
$2 OFF Adult Grounds Admission every day
$6 OFF Weekday Matinee Rodeo performances
Gold Press Pass Holder Discounts:
$10 OFF all $19 Rodeo performances
Limit (4) discounts per valid Gold Press Pass. No promo code needed.
50% OFF Stock Show Grounds & Midway Rides on Wednesdays
All cardholders who present their valid Press Pass card at the box offices on Press Pass Wednesdays will receive 50% OFF the regular adult grounds admission price of $10 and half-price tickets for Midway ride tickets (regularly $1 each). No promo code needed.
* Fridays, 50% OFF Admission for Seniors ~ Senior citizens age 65 and over will be admitted to the Stock Show grounds every Friday throughout the show for $5 (that’s 50% off general admission).
* FREE Grounds Admission for TCU Fans & $10 OFF Rodeo Tickets for TCU Students, Thursday January 29 (TCU Day) ~ Wear any TCU logoed gear on TCU day to receive FREE general admission to the Stock show grounds (rodeo performance not included). TCU students with a valid/current student I.D. can also get $10 rodeo tickets for performances on this day.
* FREE Grounds Admission AND Rodeo for Military Appreciation Day, Monday, February 2 ~ Present your military ID (active or retired) at the Rodeo Ticket Box Office and receive FREE tickets to the Rodeo (includes Grounds admission) for you and your immediate family for the 2:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. performance (you can get your tickets now!).
* FREE Stock Show Grounds Admission For NTTA Tolltag Holders on Tuesdays ~ Each Tuesday during the Show, display your North Texas Tollway Authority issued Tolltag on your vehicle windshield, park in any official Stock Show parking lot and receive a FREE 1-day general admission pass to the Stock Show grounds. This free pass ($10 value) is good any day of the Show (rodeo performance not included with free grounds admission.).
* FREE Stock Show Grounds Admission For Museum Members ~ If you’re a member of The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Cattle Raisers Museum or the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, you can get into the Stock Show Grounds for FREE any day. Museum members must present a current Museum Membership card and photo ID at a Stock Show ticket booth to receive free entry.
* Special cowboys & culture moo-seum bonus ~ For the 5th straight year, your Stock Show grounds admission ticket can be used to get FREE admission (January 16 to February 7) to The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Cattle Raisers Museum or the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. For adults, that’s an extra savings of $24, if you visit all 3!
Head over here for driving directions.
A Special Park & Ride shuttle will be available Saturdays and Sundays during the Stock Show. It will take you directly from Ridgmar Mall or Billy Bob’s to the front gate, pick you up, and return you to your vehicle parking lot for only $1.00 each way. Parking itself is free. To find out more, click here or visit The T’s website here.
Thanks, Frugal in Fort Worth