Easter weekend is here and the deal experts at Offers.com have curated a list of Easter restaurant specials and deals!
Disclaimer: Participation may vary by franchise. Be sure to call ahead to your location, if you’re planning on taking advantage of these deals.
- Applebee’s: Most Applebee’s locations will be open during regular hours, and in 2018, kids ate for free. The chain hasn’t announced a special for this year yet. Call your local restaurant for confirmation.
- BRIO Tuscan Grille: If you’re wondering where to eat Italian for Easter brunch, look no further. BRIO Tuscan Grille encourages diners to book their tables now.
- Buca di Beppo: This Italian chain claims to be one of the top places to grab Easter Sunday lunch and dinner. Buca di Beppo opens at 11 a.m.
- The Capital Grille: The Capital Grille is hosting Easter brunch on April 21. The Easter brunch menu is not offered at all locations.
- Cracker Barrel: You can dine at Cracker Barrel during regular business hours or take home the family-sized Easter dinner to go.
- Denny’s: America’s diner is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including Easter.
- Golden Corral: Many Golden Corral locations are open all day and serve a special holiday menu. Call your local restaurant for more details.
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Visit McCormick and Schmick’s for the chain’s special Easter Brunch menu, which includes specialty cocktails as well as a kids menu.
- IHOP: Many IHOP restaurants are open 24/7, so check with your closest location to see if the franchise nearest you is open.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Some Maggiano’s Little Italy locations will host a special Easter brunch buffet. Check with the restaurant nearest you for more details.
- Olive Garden: Chow down on warm breadsticks and hearty soup this Easter Sunday. Holiday schedules are made at management’s discretion, so check with your nearest location to learn more.
- Outback Steakhouse: Forget an Easter egg hunt. Come in now through April 23 to join in on the Great Steak Hunt for a chance to win free Outback for a year. Easter Sunday hours vary by location.
- Red Lobster: Sure, an Easter ham is great — but what about lobster linguine? Lobsterfest runs now through Easter Sunday. Call your local restaurant to see if you can join in on the nautical fun.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Make a reservation for Easter Sunday brunch at Romano’s Macaroni Grill, where you can tuck into a special holiday menu featuring porchetta hash and French toast.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Treat your family to an upscale Easter dinner this year. Ruth’s Chris has a special menu on April 21, so make a reservation now to get your table.
- Starbucks: If you need a pick-me-up before the Easter egg hunt, visit your local Starbucks. Hours vary by location.
- The Melting Pot: The fondue franchise’s hours vary by location, but some will be open on Easter Sunday. Check with your nearest location for details.
- Waffle House: Every Waffle House location is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Tags: restaurant deals