Here are some fun things you can do around town with Dad this Sunday:
- Sat, June 16, 2018
- 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
- Shannon Brewing Co.
- 818 North Main Street, Keller
Shannon Brewing Company will be throwing its third annual DadFest celebration in honor of Father’s Day. So, if you are a father, a mom who stands in for a father, a godfather or a dog-father (for the dyslexic and animal lovers), a coach (kids or adults…both can be children), a school teacher, or have ever stood up as a father-figure for anyone — this celebration is for you.
Every ticket-holder gets 8 six-ounce pours of beer, including all the rare stuff.
- Craft and Growler
- 3601 Parry Ave, Dallas, Texas 75226
- Saturday, June 16 at 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
This is not your ordinary jerky. Brockhouse Jerky is slow-smoked in a BBQ pit, using real hickory wood for the authentic smoke flavor.
- Fri, June 15, 2018
- 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- 205 North Park Center
- Tickets start at $65
This is every detective’s fantasy come true: an opportunity for people with a passion for murder mysteries, slippery red herrings, diabolical clues and ingenious detective work to get plunked smack-dab in the middle of a hilarious homicide investigation. Enjoy the atmosphere and fabulous cuisine of Maggiano’s Little Italy but remember — you could become the lead suspect.
June 18, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Dad receives free two games with the purchase of two games of bowling. Click above for more information.
5. Fogo de Chão
- All fathers who dine on Father’s Day (Sunday, June 17) will receive a dining card for a complimentary Full Churrasco lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch on his next visit (redeemable June 18 – August 30; one complimentary card per mom while supplies last).
- Note: Kids 6 and under dine free at Fogo, and children ages 7 – 12 are always half price (and not just on Father’s Day).
6. Macaroni Grill
- On Father’s Day (Sunday, June 17), all Macaroni Grill locations will be opening early at 9 a.m. All weekend long, the Italian dining chain will offer a special Father’s Day brunch menu (featuring Avocado Toast, Eggs Benedict, Sweet Berry French Toast, plus a Grande Bloody Mary or Honey Bunny beverage) until 4 p.m., plus a prix fixe menu (one of four new entrées and one of three delectable desserts for $25 per person) all day.
- All fathers who dine with Macaroni Grill will also receive a coupon for $10 off their next visit (valid from June 18 – July 15).
- For those looking for a great gift for Dad, all electronic gift cards are 25% from June 11 – 17 using the promo code DAD18 on macaronigrill.com.
7. Boston Market
- For those looking to treat Dad to a home style meal on Father’s Day, guests can purchase a whole rotisserie chicken, half-rack of ribs, four sides and four pieces of cornbread for $29.99 (no coupon required).
- Alternatively, for any Dad’s looking to try something new from the rotisserie everything experts, Boston Market unveiled new menu offerings available through August 19 including a Bourbon Bacon Rotisserie Chicken with tasty new sides including Creamy Parmesan Corn and Roasted Garlic Mixed Greens.
Located on the 17th floor of Hotel Crescent Court in Uptown Dallas, The Crescent Club is opening their doors for the ultimate Father’s Day celebration filled with the ideal trio of Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Burgers, and Beer.
From 5:00 p.m. to midnight on June 15 and 16, adults can indulge in a $22 burger and beer combo, or a $25 Buffalo Trace Bourbon and beer combo, or both!
Additionally, Beau Nash, the all-new champagne bar and cocktail lounge located in the lobby of Hotel Crescent Court, will be offering the same specials on June 16 and 17 from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Celebrate Dad in a big way Father’s Day weekend, June 15-17, at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar with a three-course menu featuring a 35 oz. Prime Tomahawk —a steak as legendary as Dad himself!
Guests can also celebrate dad with a premium bourbon tasting experience of Basil Hayden’s, Buffalo Trace & Knob Creek throughout the weekend.
Fleming’s will also be opening early at 10:00 a.m. on Father’s Day, June 17, and offering a three-course brunch menu, featuring delicious classics like Fleming’s Steak & Egg Scramble, featuring sliced filet mignon, blistered tomatoes and caramelized onions, served with a scramble of farm fresh eggs and vegetables. The main menu will also be available all day.
10. El Fenix
Free appetizer for Dad – up to $6.99 – on June 17. He can choose from a variety of appetizer’s including: Chile Con Queso Cup/Bowl, Fire-Roasted Queso Cup/Bowl, Guacamole small/large.
11. Ferris Wheelers
Celebrate dad with Ferris Wheelers this year. Dine in and take a ride on the 50-foot wheel or cater your Father’s Day event! Make dad feel extra special this year with the best damn BBQ in Texas. The Father’s Day Catering Menu is attached.
12. Meso Maya
Meso Maya is celebrating with two special Father’s Day features on June 17. Indulge in a 44 Farms NY Strip Steak Feature served on Banana Leaf for just $28. Then, be sure to try a shot of Casa Dragones for just $30 – normally a $45 shot at Meso Maya. Casa Dragones – dubbed the “Tastemaker’s Top Tequila” by Forbes Magazine – Casa Dragones Joven is a small batch, limited edition, 100% Blue Agave Tequila, a master blend of silver tequila and extra aged tequila, rested in new American oak barrels for five years, resulting in a complex, smooth taste that is perfect for sipping and pairing with food.
13. Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
On Sunday, June 17, Perry’s will open early, at 11:00 a.m., and serve its full dinner menu throughout the day. Start the celebration with one of Perry’s Father’s Day cocktail specials – Bloody Mary, Mimosa, or Brandy Milk Punch – available for just $4.95 each from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you are planning a Father’s Day dinner, treat him to the Sunday Supper Special offered from 4-9 p.m., featuring Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, along with a choice of salad and delectable Dessert Trio.
Hang out at Bar 79 before or after your dinner reservation and treat dad to a glass of fine wine or a handcrafted cocktail during Social Hour from 4-9 p.m. The 2016 Reserve Chardonnay and 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon are both available at a special price during Social Hour and offer a sophisticated complexity that can only be found at Perry’s. Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has three North Texas locations. To make a reservation, visit PerrysSteakhouse.com.
14. Pizza Inn
Pizza Inn Rewards members will receive an exclusive Father’s Day offer: Dad receives a free Adult Buffet with purchase of an Adult Buffet. Valid 6/17/18 only. One coupon per party, per rewards member. Not valid with any other offer, at participating restaurants only.
Buy one, get one sandwich or hamburger with two drink purchases.
15. The Ranch at Las Colinas
The Ranch only opens for Sunday Brunch three times each year; so don’t miss this chance. The extensive Father’s Day menu includes a BBQ Brunch Buffet with 11 different dining stations that will demand a Texas-sized appetite. Guests can relish the gorgeous North Texas weather while sipping on a Mimosa or Bloody Mary and enjoying live music on The Ranch’s relaxing outdoor patio.
This special menu will be offered from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and is priced at $46.95 for adults, $18.95 for kids 9-13 and $10.95 for kids 5-8. Children four and under eat free.
16. The Rustic Dallas
On Sunday, June 17, the restaurant invites guests to toast Father’s during its family-style brunch, served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For just $16.95 per person, brunch attendees will receive:
- Cheese & Fruit – local cheeses, honeycomb, fresh fruit and assorted breads
- Country Baked Eggs – sharp white cheddar, chives and organic baby spinach
- Butchershop Skillet – bacon and sausage from Rudolph’s Market
- Hot Chicken – Nashville-style spicy fried chicken and dill pickles
- Baby Fried Toast – hand-cut challah soaked in vanilla custard, topped with house-made rosemary syrup
- Smoked Cheddar Grits – creamy polenta cakes with roasted poblanos and smoky cheddar on sausage gravy
- Daily Donuts – small batch donuts freshly baked just for you
Also enjoy Connor’s Car Show in The Rustic’s parking lot during brunch. The lot will be packed with vintage cars and their owners, so your dad can talk shop and take photos!
17. Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks is celebrating dads who visit on Father’s Day with a buy one, get one bounce back card applicable to their next visit. On June 17, each dad that dines at Twin Peaks will receive a “Dad Pass” coupon for a buy one get one Handheld Burger, Sandwich, or Tacos with a purchase of equal or lesser value.
18. Bonefish Grill
Signature brunch items include Bang Bang Shrimp Benedict, Crème Brûlée French Toast and Filet Mignon & Lobster Eggs Benedict. Dad can also order Chipotle Bloody Mary’s prepared fresh-to-order and garnished with a slice of Applewood bacon as well as Bellinis, Mimosas and Sangrias offered in a variety of flavors. Bonefish Grill’s brunch will be served Saturday and Sunday starting at 10 a.m.
For dinner, treat dad to the King’s Catch – an indulgent 18 oz. bone-in ribeye, topped with marsala sauce and crispy mushrooms, and served with either a succulent king crab leg or lobster tail available June 14-17. Give a $50 Bonefish Grill gift card and get a $10 Bonus Card through June 17.
Thanks, Dallas Patch!