CVS announced that customers can now enroll in its first paid membership rewards program online or at participating CVS Pharmacy locations nationwide. CarePass, the new program costs $5/month to join (or just $4/month when you pay the discounted annual fee of $48/year upfront!).
CarePass members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free delivery on qualifying prescriptions (no minimum required)
- Free delivery on eligible CVS.com purchases (no minimum required)
- Access to a 24/7 pharmacist helpline
- 20% discount on CVS Health Brand items both in-store and online
- monthly $10 promotional reward loaded to your ExtraCare card
So, pay $48 over the course of a year to join CarePass, and you’ll receive $120 back in ExtraCare Bucks over the entire year
CarePass members also enjoy a variety of surprise offers and bonus perks throughout the year. As an example, members recently received free sports physicals at local MinuteClinics. To learn more about this program or to become a CarePass member, customers can enroll in-store or online at CVS.com/carepass.
See more online and retail deals HERE!
Tags: online retail deals