Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Are you stumped? Here are some great things to do in Dallas & Forth Worth on Mother’s Day to get your creative juices flowing!
- Brunch – La Madeleine Country French Cafe just released custom crepes, which is a perfect way to treat mom and your taste buds. These crepes are open-faced, made to order with fresh ingredients such as scrambled eggs, bacon, chopped spinach, diced tomatoes, cheddar & more.
- Mimi’s: On Sunday, May 8, Mimi’s Will Serve Up a Three-Course Menu, Free Food and Gifts; Guests Also Receive Free Entrée Upon Return to Mimi’s Through May 29, Mother’s Day (Fête des Meres) In France. Moms will receive a French Herb Heart-Shaped Palmier (French pastry) in every bread basket, a take-home muffin square to enjoy later and a Mimi’s French herb seed packet with the French Herb Palmier recipe on the back. And the celebration isn’t over yet. To celebrate Mom again, Mimi’s will invite guests back to celebrate through May 29, Mother’s Day in France, with a free entrée.
Guests are encouraged to make reservations and call their neighborhood Mimi’s for additional details. Mimi’s offer of a free entrée upon return visit through May 29 is with purchase of an entrée and two beverages.
- Mother Daughter Pampering – What mom doesn’t appreciate pampering? Daughters can schedule a visit to MY SALON Suite in Dallas (6115 La Vista) for a manicure, pedicure or a fresh new cut. Maybe they can schedule a visit for themselves too. = )
- Wine and Paint Party – For the adult mother-daughter duo this is a great alternative to brunch. Moms and their daughters can plan a visit to Bottle & Bottega in Plano (1900 Preston Rd) or Flower Mound (2401 Lakeside Pkwy) to paint canvases or wine glasses. The best part is, it’s BYOB. Here is a deal:
- Cooking Classes – Let the kids take over the kitchen for a change. Young Chefs Academy in Fort Worth (6333 Camp Bowie Blvd) has cooking classes that specialize in teaching the little ones to master the art of cooking. This is a fun, educational activity for the kids. They can cook up something special for mom.
- Yogis On The Go Mother’s Day Package: One personalized, in-home yoga session with a lux yoga mat for $65 (regularly priced at $150). Also, your readers can enter our contest online for the chance to win this gift set for free!
RAWR! means “I love you” in dinosaur. Show mom you love her and all she does for you during the year. Bring your family to visit our family on Sunday May 8, 2016.MOM receives FREE* admission with a fully paid child’s admission! *Offer valid only on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 8, 2016 with a fully paid child’s admission.