State Fair of Texas Discounts
The State Fair of Texas runs through OCTOBER 22, 2017! Here’s some general info:
~Gates open daily at 7 a.m. (Go Here for Full Hours of Operation)
~Exhibit buildings, outdoor exhibits and food concessions are open:
10 a.m. to 9 p.m. – Sundays through Thursdays
10 a.m. to 10 p.m. – Fridays and Saturdays
Midway and museum hours vary daily.
~Tickets (Ticket & Coupon Packages Click here)
- Single Day Admission: $12.50 – $16.50
- Season Passes: $39.99
- Season Pass 2pk: $49.99
DISCOUNTS (Cannot be combined with any offers):
Save time and money by buying your tickets before you arrive at the gate. Online tickets are $1.50 less than tickets purchased at the State Fair gate.
Want to get a group of friends or your company together for a day at the State Fair of Texas? We offer discounted group tickets starting for groups as small as 20. We can get your group through the gates for as low as $12 per person, saving you 33% overall.
Purchase Tickets Through State Fair Partners
- DART GoPass – Any Day Discount Buy discounted tickets to the State Fair of Texas right from your DART GoPass app. General Admission tickets are just $16 and child/senior tickets are $12. You can also buy a DART pass to the Fair. Both your DART pass and your Fair tickets will be right there on your phone and scanned at the gates. Tickets go on sale in September 2017.
- Kroger – Discounted General Admission / Season Passes: Advance purchase general admission tickets are $16.50. A Season Pass is $34.95. They may be purchased at the check-out counter or at the service desk. A State Fair Season Pass includes one single-day, Bring-a-Friend ticket (good Monday-Friday). Tickets go on sale September 1, 2017.
ANY Day Discounts
Opportunities for half-price admission tickets any day of the week.
- Dr Pepper HALF PRICE After 5 – Any day after 5 p.m. Enjoy all the State Fair has to offer after 5 p.m. and save. Bring an empty Dr Pepper can after 5 p.m. each day and admission is HALF PRICE. One can per person. Discount may not be combined with any other offers.
- McDonald’s – Any Day Discount Discount coupons are available at McDonald’s locations throughout North Texas on tray liners and bag stuffers. Bring your coupon to the gate and SAVE $5 off a general admission ticket or HALF OFF a children’s tickets (with purchase of general admission). One coupon per person. Discount may not be combined with any other offers.
First Responders Day – Friday, Oct. 13
- As a special tribute to their public service and dedication, the Fair will host a special day recognizing the various organizations of first responders and their contribution to the community. The State Fair of Texas would like to honor all active and retired public law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics and other emergency services agencies on First Responders Day – Friday, October 13, 2017. All first responders will receive FREE admission to the Fair when they present a valid badge or ID card from their department or organization, plus up to three admission tickets for their family members. Valid documentation must be presented at the gate. Offer and ticket valid only Friday, October 13, 2017.
Dr Pepper $5 Tuesdays
- Any Tuesday Bring an empty Dr Pepper can and receive $6 admission to the State Fair. One can per person. Discount may not be combined with any other offers. Tuesday Savings extend to the Midway – most rides are reduced price on Tuesdays. Midway discounts exclude the Thrillway and the Texas Star.$4 Admission- Any Wednesday: Bring 4 cans of food for donation to the North Texas Food Bank any Wednesday of the Fair and receive $4 admission ticket. Enjoy the Fair for just $4 and help support the North Texas Food Bank. One (4 can) donation per person. Discount may not be combined with any other offers.
Senior Days FREE Admission
- Any Thursday Senior citizens 60 years and better get into the Fair FREE every Thursday of the State Fair. Discount may not be combined with any other offers.
Coca-Cola $7 Thursdays
- Any Thursday: Bring an empty 20 oz. bottle of any Coca-Cola product and receive $7 admission to the State Fair. One bottle per person. Discount may not be combined with any other offers.
Save on great Fair food with the Thrifty Thursday Program. Every Thursday of the Fair, save on everything from cotton candy to funnel cakes. Ranging from mini versions to regular-size items, most items are between two and seven coupons.
- Parking: Official State Fair lots — $15 per space
- There is a DART station at the front gate of Fair Park
Wheelchairs, electric carts and baby strollers rentals: Gate 10 (Pennsylvania), Gate 5 (Grand) and at the front gate (DART)
For more information about the State Fair of Texas, check out the FAQs.
Thanks, Family eGuide!
See what else is going on around town HERE!
Be sure to go here to checkout discounted ticket prices for events in Dallas and Fort Worth! Also, keep in mind that Groupon and LivingSocial always have great deals on local shops, restaurants, spas and more. GoldStar also offers half-priced entertainment! For other ways to save on going out, try Pogo Pass or City Pass!
Tags: around town