There are lots of new studies for you right now. For any you are interested, please contact:
If you are new participant, you must register online at www.newstudy.info, click REGISTER to get in the database first.
1801 N. Glenville Dr. ● Richardson, TX 75081
ITCHY SKIN FROM ECZEMA?
LOOKING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW TO SOOTHE SYMPTOMS?
Stephens & Associates has a clinical trial to evaluate an investigational OTC colloidal oatmeal skin protectant cream when compared to a marketed product.
You may qualify for participation if you:
- Are aged 12 years or older
- Have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis (like eczema)
- Have a visible affected area with a noticeable itch
- Must not be using Class I, II or III corticosteroids as treatment.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $150.00 for time and travel.
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D014
LOOKING TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR YOUR ACNE?
You may be eligible to participate in research study by Stephens & Assoicates to evaluate a new topical acne treatment (compared to a placebo).
You may qualify if you:
· Are between the ages of 18-45 years
· Have facial acne and able to count at least 5 active “pimples” or “zits” and have blackheads
· Have not used over-the-counter ance treatments within 2 weeks or prescription acne treatments within 4 weeks
· Willing to have physical examination including blood work during the study
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $525.00 for time and travel
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to: Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D138.
STRUGGLING WITH FACIAL ACNE?
Stephens is conducting a clinical trial to assess the effectiveness of 2 different topical acne treatments to improve acne over the course of 8 weeks
You may be eligible for study participation if you:
- Are male or female aged 16-50 years
- Are able to count at least 5 active red “pimples” with at least 1-2 newly emerged ones within 3 days of your 1st visit
- Have the self-perceived presence of pores
- Are willing to bring your regularly used non-medicated facial skin care products to the 1st visit (i.e. facial cleanser, moisturizer, and/or sunscreen).
You may receive compensation of up to $260.00 for time and travel.
To be considered, contact a Stephens recruiter to be pre-screened. [Reference study: D170]
If interested, Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D170.
Liquid Foundation Study
Stephens & Associates is looking for females to participate in a research study to evaluate the skin benefits of 2 liquid foundation products following daily usage for 4 weeks.
Read the rest of this entry »