D203- FACE CREAM STUDY
Stephens and Associates (a global research company in Richardson, TX) is currently seeking Caucasian female age 45-65 with pigmented spots on their face to participate in a clinical study about Face Cream.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are Caucasian female aged 45-65
- Are a regular user of a facial sunscreen product of SPF 30 or higher
- Have brown pigmented spots on your face.
- Are available to make 2 clinic visits of 8 weeks.
Qualified participants may receive up to $125 for time and travel.
Please send your name and phone number to Joanne@newstudy.info, subject line D203.
If you are new participant, you must register online at www.newstudy.info, click REGISTER to get in the database first.
1801 N. Glenville Dr. ● Richardson 75081
D209- BIOPSY STUDY, OPEN FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN AGE 40-79, MUST HAVE CLEAR SKIN ON THE FOREARM.
THIS STUDY DOES INVOLVE SKIN BIOPSIES TO BE TAKEN FROM THE OUTER FORARMS.
Must not have participated in any study involving their forearms within 2 weeks and they cannot currently be on another study.
If you have completed a study involving a different part of the body in less than 2 weeks, then you are eligible.
DO YOU HAVE SIGNS OF SUN DAMAGE ON YOUR FOREARMS?
Stephens & Associates has an upcoming clinical trial to evaluate skin changes by collecting skin biopsy samples after the Sponsor’s test product has been applied to photodamaged skin on the forearms of men and women over the course of 12 days.
You may be eligible for study participation if you:
- Are male or female aged 40-79 years
- Have a skin tone ranging from fair white to light olive/light tan.
- Have signs of sun damage on your outer forearms—thin skin, fine lines/wrinkles (crepey appearnce), dark spots
- Are willing to have a blood draw and to have skin biopsies on the forearm.
- Are not taking hormonal medications (hormone replacement therapy or birth control)
- NO hormone replacement therapies.
- NO hormonal birth control.
- No anti-inflammatory
- No allergy medication
- No steroids or corticosteroids (many asthma inhalers may fall into this category)
- No blood-thinning medications
If interested, Please send your name and phone number toJoanne@newstudy.info, subject line D209.
Qualified participants may receive compensation up to $735.00 for time and travel.
D216- MELASMA STUDY
Stephens & Associates is conducting a 12-week study to evaluate a topical test product and compare it to a marketed OTC product when used by women with melasma on both sides of their face.
You MAY be an eligible participate in our upcoming study if you:
- Are female aged 18-65 years and in general good health
- 40-50% of the study panel will need to be Hispanic/Latino or Asian
- Have a skin tone ranging from fair ivory to dark olive/light golden tan
- Have melasma (uniform brown patches with similar patterns on both sides of the face)
- Use a moisturizer/sunscreen product of at least SPF 30.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $200.00 for time & travel
Read the rest of this entry »