If you are a Walmart shopper, there’s a brand rewards program being launched in select markets (Dallas included!) called Walmart Savings Catcher! It ensures you’re paying the lowest in-store prices possible at your local Walmart. Here’s how it works:
1) After making your in-store purchase at Walmart, go here and enter your receipt number (TC #) & date found at the bottom of your receipt in the boxes on the right-hand side. Next, click “Get Started” to log into your account using your Walmart.com information.
2) Walmart Savings Catcher will then compare the amount you paid for each eligible item on your receipt with advertised prices at other stores in your area (including most grocery items, health & beauty products, & more!).
* If ANY item was advertised at a lower price at a competitor’s store in your area, they’ll match that price and give you the difference in a Walmart eGift Card!
Savings Catcher does not compare the following types of offers:
* Items that require a separate purchase to get the advertised price (Example: “Buy oatmeal to get cereal for $1.”)
* Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get a free product (Example: “Buy both oatmeal & cereal to get milk for free.”)
* Items that require a purchase to get a gift card (Example: “Buy a 12 pack of paper towels to get a $5 gift card.”)
* Buy one get one free (BOGO) where there is no actual item price listed (Example: Peter Pan Peanut Butter, buy one, get one free. Save up to $2.50”)
* Going out of business or closeout prices
* Percentage off (Example: “All mascara, 40% off”)
* General merchandise items, (including, but not limited to, electronics, media and gaming, toys, sporting goods, housewares, small appliances, home décor, bedding, books and magazines, apparel and shoes, jewelry, furniture, office supplies and seasonal products).
* Non-branded items.
* Tobacco, firearms, gasoline, tires, prescription drugs, optical and photo products and services, or products that require a service agreement such as wireless, automotive or financial products.
Thanks, Patsy and Breana!