Head over to Living Social to get $15.99 Admission for One to Crayola Experience Plano! ($24.89 Value) Here’s a look at some of the attractions:
- NEW in 2019-Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don’t miss Crayola’s NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* – a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
- Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there’s more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
- Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident “crayonologist” cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
- Be A Star: Say Macaroni & Cheese!: Turn yourself into the star of a coloring page in this photo-booth attraction
- Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.
- Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.
See what else is going on around town HERE!
Be sure to go here to checkout discounted ticket prices for events in Dallas and Fort Worth! Also, keep in mind that Groupon and LivingSocial always have great deals on local shops, restaurants, spas and more. GoldStar also offers half-priced entertainment! For other ways to save on going out, try Pogo Pass or City Pass!
Tags: online retail deals