Head over to Groupon to score discounted Single-Day VIP Admission for One to Taste of Dallas on Saturday June 8 or Sunday June 9!
Taste of Dallas returns this June in new, all-indoor venue at Dallas Market Center-Main Hall debuting a host of new food and beverage attractions, including Taste of the Neighborhoods and Whiskies of the World. In its 33rd year, Taste of Dallas features over 100 chefs, restaurants, and beverage ambassadors. On Saturday and Sunday, Taste of Dallas introduces Taste of the Neighborhoods presented by Visit Dallas. Exhibiting chefs and restaurants will be grouped by geographic areas, giving each neighborhood its own culinary profile. Over 40 great restaurants from neighborhoods around the Metroplex will serve delicious offerings from their menus and specialty pairing cocktails for between 1 to 5 tasting and sampling tickets.
- What’s included:
- Entry into Taste of Dallas
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Access to Exclusive Acura VIP Lounge with inclusive food/beverage sampling and pairings
- 45 food/beverage tickets for samplings and tastings.
- Access to sponsor activations, the Taste Marketplace, an Artist Gallery, and more
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, June 8: 12–9 p.m.
- Sunday, June 9: 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Location: Dallas Market Center – Main Hall (2100 Stemmons Freeway, MS 40, Dallas, TX 75207)
- Free admission for kids 12 and under with a paying adult.
- Transportation: free parking available.
See what else is going on around town HERE!
Be sure to go here to checkout discounted ticket prices for events in Dallas and Fort Worth! Also, keep in mind that Groupon and LivingSocial always have great deals on local shops, restaurants, spas and more. GoldStar also offers half-priced entertainment! For other ways to save on going out, try Pogo Pass or City Pass!
Tags: things to do