Live music returns to the Addison Circle District with three weekends of outdoor concerts featuring popular DFW bands. Enjoy the shows from the comfort of your vehicle. Music will be transmitted via both speaker system and FM radio, providing excellent audio quality no matter where you are parked.
2020 Dates & Times
- Friday, July 17: 8:30pm – 10pm
- Saturday, July 18: 8:30pm – 10pm
- Friday, August 14: 8:30pm – 10pm
- Saturday, August 15: 8:30pm – 10pm
- Friday, August 28: 8:30pm – 10pm
- Saturday, August 29: 8:30pm – 10pm
- 15499 Julian Street, Addison (just south of Addison Circle Park)
- Admission is free for all ages. Only vehicles will be admitted into the event site, no pedestrian access.
- Space is limited. Gates open at 7:30pm, arrive on time to snag a spot.
Food & Beverage
- There will not be food vendors on-site; attendees are encouraged to support Addison restaurants via dine-in or takeout before the show. View restaurant list here.
- July 17- All Funk Radio Show
- July 18- D City Rock
- August 14- Extended PLAY
- August 15- Joseph Veazie
- August 28- Shot of Benatar
- August 29- Even It Up
See what else is going on around town HERE!
Be sure to go here to checkout discounted ticket prices for events in Dallas and Fort Worth! Also, keep in mind that Groupon and LivingSocial always have great deals on local shops, restaurants, spas and more. GoldStar also offers half-priced entertainment! For other ways to save on going out, try Pogo Pass or City Pass!