It’s that time of year again! The State Fair of Texas is welcoming fairgoers to the Midway to experience all the fun we’re used to and after a year of hiatus due to the pandemic, the fair is back in all its lone star glory!
Today only, if you bring 2 jars of peanut butter to donate to the North Texas Food Bank, you’ll only pay $10 at the gate!
Become a Big Tex Insider
If you haven’t already signed up to be a Big Tex insider, this is the best way to receive exclusive State Fair of Texas ticket and merchandise discounts delivered right to your email inbox! Each Monday during the run of the fair, a special promo code will be released that provides fair insiders special access to $10 tickets to the fair on opening day, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
If you plan to visit more than once you may want to consider a season pass. For $50, you can come and go during the 24-day run!
A pass includes the following:
- Free ticket to bring a friend during the week
- Free reusable bag
- Free flip-a-chick game on the midway
- And several other coupons and discounts!
Daily Ticket Deals
Every day of the fair has a special deal:
- Standard adult weekday tickets are $15 but on the weekend they’re $18
- Senior and child weekday tickets are 10 bucks. but if you go during the weekend it goes up to $11.
More deals around town:
- Go by your local Kroger and get $3 off premium one-day tickets or $5 off a season pass.
- McDonald’s has discount coupons throughout locations across North Texas on tray liners and inside their meal bags. With this special coupon, any fairgoer can save $5 off weekdays and $7 off on weekends!
- If you’re in the military or a first responder-every day is a discount! Just don’t forget to bring a valid military ID, badge, or ID card where you’ll score $5 off weekdays (Mon-Friday) and $7 off weekends (Sat-Sunday).
- If you love seeing the fair at night with all those twinkling lights, there a deal! Everyone pays just $10 after 5 p.m. offer online or at the gate!
See what else is going on around town HERE!
Be sure to go here to checkout discounted ticket prices for events in Dallas and Fort Worth! Also, keep in mind that Groupon and LivingSocial always have great deals on local shops, restaurants, spas and more. GoldStar also offers half-priced entertainment! For other ways to save on going out, try Pogo Pass or City Pass!
Tags: things to do